Thursday, February 25, 2010

I did my chest and tricep workout last night. I started off with dumbell presses with palms inward. Ive gone up ten pounds on this exercise in a month. I used the smith machine to do my flat bench, and personal prefence but I like to have my legs up at a 90 degree angle to keep from bridging. I always throw in my flys on the pec deck, and that went up in wight too. Lastly I do half presses with lighter wieght, to get a pump in the chest.

Then I move on to triceps, I started with behind the head tricep extenstions on the machine. I dont use dumbells for this cause when the tri's get exhausted, they collapse and I dont like getting hit in the head with the heavy wieghts. I go to high pulley machine next and do tricep extenstions, with a bar, then with a rope to work all the way into the elbow. I finish up with kickbacks, and then do my cardio.

Hoo Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

see you all sooon

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey speak up Id like to hear what you're thinking.